Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Krishna Reddy <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/22 14:40:00 UTC

Windows authentication using apache and subversion

Hello,
I installed apache, subversion and I configured them. I
created repositories, gave username, password and
permission to users. This is working well. Now I need to
work on windows authentication which allows the user to
change their password. I followed the material, found on
Tortoise SVN. Iam enclosing the material which I followed
for windows authentication. I used the SSPI for windows
authentication. But, its not working.
Please any one help for windows authentication.
Thank you.