Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2011/07/25 16:49:57 UTC

[NOTICE] Intent to T&R httpd 2.3.14

Just a heads up that my plan is to T&R httpd 2.3.14 later on
this week (like Thursday), now that the LDAP issues have been
reverted.

Let's polish up trunk and rebuild the momentum to 2.4.0!

Re: [NOTICE] Intent to T&R httpd 2.3.14

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
This is gonna happen by COB today…

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
That's the reason for the NOTICE email... so people
know to test beforehand.

Posted by "Gregg L. Smith" <gl...@gknw.net>.
No, but this is not a regression from any prior version (AcceptFilter
issue), I just tested on 2.3.5 and the issue is there. I don't see this
as holding up another Beta should folks want one. It surely needs to
addressed asap before GA.

Gregg

Posted by Steffen <in...@apachelounge.com>.