Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by sh...@e-z.net on 2012/09/09 00:28:40 UTC

Review Xalan Website Links - XML tlp being retired

Greetings,

I have posted on my committer website an edit of the old XML website
documents for (xalan-c) and (xalan-j) projects.  A large number of
broken links for XML project migration to attic have been fixed.

(from: xml/xalan-j)  people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/old/xalan-j
(from: xml/xalan-c)  people.apache.org/~shathaway/docs/xalan/old/xalan-c

When we no longer need the /old/ copied from the (XML Project), this
website sub-directory tree will disappear.

INFRA is moving the distributions from the XML project to the XALAN
project.  I am trying to make necessary webpage link fixes for
testing here before the INFRA move is actually performed.

P.S.  I will also edit and rebuild the current XALANC and XALANJ
project website pages to repair broken links.

Look for a subversion difference file on Jira XALANC.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
Xalan Documentation Project