Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/23 19:27:03 UTC

2.4.0rc1

As Andrew brought up in an earlier e-mail, we didn't socialize the tagging
of the next release. My fault. Apologies.

The issue for tagging is here:

The tags are created already but it is not a big deal to retag should we
want to put more changes in.

How does the list feel about generating an RC release soon? I don't put
too much weight into this as it is just an RC, with the full point release
a week or two away. Can we go ahead with generating the RC release?

Re: 2.4.0rc1

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
+1. Nothing too broken right now that I'm aware of :)

Re: 2.4.0rc1

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: 2.4.0rc1