Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org> on 2018/04/24 14:01:03 UTC

Congrats to GSOC 2018 SpamAssassin Statistical Classifier Plugin

 Please give a congratulations to Saahil for being chosen by Google
for his GSOC
2018 SpamAssassin Statistical Classifier Plugin
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/5718432427802624/proposal/4938109762928640/>
.

Regards,
KAM

Re: Congrats to GSOC 2018 SpamAssassin Statistical Classifier Plugin

Posted by Saahil Sirowa <cs...@iith.ac.in>.
Hi Kevin and SpamAssassin Dev Community,
Thanks for showing confidence in my GSoC 2018 proposal and giving me an
opportunity to work with Apache Software Foundation. I  will start solving
bugs from 4th May onwards. Till 4th May I will try to become familiar with
source code and refresh my concepts about SMTP and email.

Thanks...
Saahil Sirowa