Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <jp...@apache.org> on 2013/09/24 00:00:11 UTC

removing proxy.config.log.search_log_enabled

Hi all,

I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-2244.

What's the consensus on removing this in the 4.x branch? Would this be considered a compatibility break, or is it such a legacy wart that we think it would be ok? Looking at the code, it's hard for me to imagine that anyone is using this ...

Re: removing proxy.config.log.search_log_enabled

Posted by Yongming Zhao <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 on removing it

在 2013-9-24,上午10:34,Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.