Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by philip zuniga <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/03 02:12:07 UTC

JSVGScroll pane in SWT

hello,

  I am trying to develop a SVG application, using SWT, since my images are dynamically increasing, I need to use theJSVGScroll pane, but when I use it, it seems that my image is not being displayed ( this is besides the fact that I cannot see the scrolls),

  so is it possible to use JSVGScroll pane with SVG?

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail

Re: JSVGScroll pane in SWT

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Philip,

philip zuniga <ph...@yahoo.com> wrote on 03/02/2006 08:12:07 PM:

> I am trying to develop a SVG application, using SWT, since my images are

> dynamically increasing, I need to use theJSVGScroll pane, but when I use
it,
> it seems that my image is not being displayed ( this is besides the fact
that
> I cannot see the scrolls),
>
> so is it possible to use JSVGScroll pane with SVG?

   Well, yes of course I'm not sure what purpose it would have if
not for that.  There is an example in the contrib directory.

   There might be something funny in the SWT<->AWT binding.