Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by NisalaPerera <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 09:48:55 UTC

java.io.FileNotFoundException: OSGi resource[classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]

Hi All,

I'm very new to CXF & ServiceMix.

I'm trying to deploy a simple solution (properly working in development
platform Eclipse, CXF) in ServiceMix.

But it gives some errors as follows.

And my ServiceMix features are as follows.

Please advice.

Br
Nisala Perera

Re: java.io.FileNotFoundException: OSGi resource[classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Are you importing "META-INF.cxf"  in your bundles Imports?  (or adding a Required-Bundle: …. thing pointing at the cxf bundles?)

Dan

On Mar 11, 2013, at 4:48 AM, NisalaPerera <ni...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm very new to CXF & ServiceMix.
>
> I'm trying to deploy a simple solution (properly working in development
> platform Eclipse, CXF) in ServiceMix.
>
> But it gives some errors as follows.
>

> And my ServiceMix features are as follows.
>

> Please advice.
>
> Br
> Nisala Perera

Daniel Kulp