Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by archana saini <ar...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/09 10:24:06 UTC

I need to rollback the message if any failure in processing.

HI,

I am new to ActiveMQ.
I am builiding a JAVA application which recieve messages from a ActiveMQ
queue and insert the data in DB.
I want, if the DB insert fails due to a connection problem the message
should not be removed from the queue. Message should stay in queue untill
the successfull processing of the message.
I am using AUTO_ACKnoledge mode of session.

Any help would be appretiated.

Thanks
Archana