Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Marco Fabbri <mf...@racine.ra.it> on 2002/03/29 12:24:00 UTC

Images on JDK 1.1

Hi all,
I haven't found FAQ about it so...
Sorry in advance for the poor question.
I need to use fo:external-graphic on a JDK 1.1 and FOP 0.20.3 environment.
What I have to do?
I've added the jimi1-0.jar on the classpath but it wasn't enough...

Marco Fabbri

Re: Images on JDK 1.1

Posted by RAYMOND Romain <ro...@c-s.fr>.
I think , I have readen you can only use .bmp with JDK1.1

Re: Images on JDK 1.1

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Marco Fabbri wrote:
> I need to use fo:external-graphic on a JDK 1.1 and FOP 0.20.3 environment.
FOP 0.20.3 needs at least JDK 1.2, not only for external graphics.

J.Pietschmann