Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Marco Westermann <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2013/04/03 12:16:15 UTC

Re: 3.0 Ideas

Hi Gert,

just commented the jira,

regards, Marco

Re: 3.0 Ideas

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
This has been mentioned a few times, but no agreement was reached.
Actually we should drop the whole MEP as it makes little to no sense. It
could be a hint at best. For me the rationale has little to do with JBI.
The MEP only makes sense for an Endpoint (i.e. Producer or Consumer) but
not for the Route. We might want to keep it as a header for edge cases
like content (header) based routing, although there are a few other ways
to solve that.

My $0.02,
Hadrian

Re: 3.0 Ideas