Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Steven Lane <sl...@mail.fmpro.com> on 2001/03/22 06:53:16 UTC

Min-height?

Do current versions of FOP support the min-height directive? I've used 0.17
and it seems to reject it, but I think I saw some pages in the 0.18
download that used it, and it does seem to disappear off the to-do list in
the status documents.

If min-height isn't supported yet, any suggestions for how I can get this
effect? I'm building a form where each question can have an answer that's
as long as necessary, but there should always be at least two blank lines
of space even if the question is unanswered. I guess I could fill the space
with white text, but maybe there's a better way.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Lane
Senior Project Manager
Chris Moyer Consulting, Inc.