Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by "Eric J. Christeson" <Er...@ndsu.edu> on 2009/02/13 01:05:00 UTC

NTCH-635 LinkAnalysis Tool for Nutch

I went through org.apache.nutch.scoring.webgraph.* found all the
config settings I could, threw them into nutch-default.xml and tried
to document them.  Who wants the patches?

Eric
--
Eric J. Christeson
<Er...@ndsu.edu>

Re: NTCH-635 LinkAnalysis Tool for Nutch

Posted by Pradeep Pujari <pr...@macys.com>.
Where is the document, can you please send me?

Thanks/Regards
Pradeep Pujari

             "Eric J.
             Christeson"
             <Eric.Christeson@                                          To
             ndsu.edu>                 nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             02/12/2009 04:05
             PM                                                    Subject
                                       NTCH-635 LinkAnalysis Tool for
                                       Nutch
             Please respond to
             nutch-dev@lucene.