Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Ford <df...@smart-soft.com> on 2002/09/22 18:13:42 UTC

Re: JSP working but Servlets not working

Your action should be:

<form action="/kithany/servlet/HelloWorldExample" method=post>

Dave Ford
Smart Soft - The Developer Training Company
http://www.smart-soft.com

Posted by Lindomar <li...@bol.com.br>.
What Dave said is ok, but try:

<form action="/kithany/HelloWorldExample" method=post>

Because your context /HelloWorldExample was configurate in your web.xml.

It was work too.