Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Childers <jc...@hotels.com> on 2003/05/30 18:51:25 UTC

ANN: Site Launch

I am proud to announce the successful launch of a major vacation packaging site whose presentation tier has been built entirely with Struts:

http://packaging.hotels.com/packaging/index.do

We have made extensive use of the Struts MVC framework, custom tags, and I18N components, with some custom modifications. It has proven itself to be a stable and robust platform, able to amply handle the needs of both our users and management.

I would like to applaud everyone who has worked on the Struts project; it has been shown yet again to be an excellent framework for a commerical web application.

James Childers
hotels.com Packaging Team

Re: ANN: Site Launch

Posted by Rob Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
James Childers wrote:

>I am proud to announce the successful launch of a major vacation packaging site whose presentation tier has been built entirely with Struts:
>
>http://packaging.hotels.com/packaging/index.do

It looks good. I didn't see any where on the site that mentioned that
software from the Apache
foundation was used, this has been discussed before see the thread:

This should help out:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=103123221707143&w=2

Also see
http://www.apache.org/LICENSE