Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jmeter Dev <jm...@fastmail.fm> on 2005/03/01 12:50:26 UTC

Potential JMeter bug... problem in the 'View Results Tree'

I'm using a Class that extends AbstractJavaSamplerClient, in the
::runTest method I'm returning a SampleResult that uses the
setSampleLabel method.

When adding a 'View Results Tree' under this Sampler, and running the
test
plan, in the tree part of the 'View Results Tree' each result overrides
the previous results, for instance:
If in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd iterations the SampleResult object ("result")
is set to:
result.setSampleLabel("A");
result.setSampleLabel("B");
result.setSampleLabel("C");

So the 'View Results Tree' should look like:
-Root
     |-A
     |-B
     |-C