Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brent Clark <bc...@eccotours.dyndns.org> on 2005/06/30 10:19:23 UTC

[users@httpd] apache behind nat

Hi list

I have an apache server that is behind a natted fw.
My apache was working, but now for some funny reason if keep supplying
the webbrowser the private ip.

the dns is fine because all resolves etc, but in the web browser it says
fetching 192.168.111.11

I looked in the host file.

If anyone has any tips or advice, it would be most apprciated.

Kind Regards
Brent Clark

[users@httpd] Re: apache behind nat

Posted by Joost de Heer <sa...@xs4all.nl>.
Brent Clark said:
> Hi list
>
> I have an apache server that is behind a natted fw.
> My apache was working, but now for some funny reason if keep supplying
> the webbrowser the private ip.
>
> the dns is fine because all resolves etc, but in the web browser it says
> fetching 192.168.111.11

Use ServerName and UseCanonicalName

Joost