Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net> on 2002/05/08 15:09:14 UTC

has anybody tried ProxyPassReverse in 2.0.36?

I'd love to find out that it works without actually testing it :)

If it is broken, that is good information too.

Thanks,

Jeff
--
Jeff Trawick | trawick@attglobal.net
Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: has anybody tried ProxyPassReverse in 2.0.36?

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@attglobal.net>.
Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> writes:

> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
> > I'd love to find out that it works without actually testing it :)
>
> Haven't heard anything about it being broken... has it been broken?

I have no idea... That's why I'm asking :)

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> I'd love to find out that it works without actually testing it :)

Haven't heard anything about it being broken... has it been broken?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street