Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Long <su...@sbcglobal.net> on 2005/02/02 22:28:30 UTC

Pass logic:iterate bean into tile problem?

I have been trying to do the following in my layout with out success.

  <tiles:importAttribute/>

    <logic:iterate id="shipment" name="pipePurchaseOrderForm"
property="pipePurchaseOrderValue.shipments" indexId="row">

                  <tiles:insert attribute="shipment"/>

    </logic:iterate>

But I am forced to use jsp:directive.include file because I cannot get
importAttribute and useAttribute set up correctly.  How can pass the
shipment bean to the page fragment by using tiles and not the jsp:directive
:include?

  <tiles:importAttribute/>

    <logic:iterate id="shipment" name="pipePurchaseOrderForm"
property="pipePurchaseOrderValue.shipments" indexId="row">

      <jsp:directive.include file="shipmentData.jsp"/>

    </logic:iterate>

Thank you for your time,

Jason Long

CEO and Chief Software Engineer Supernova Software

BS Physics, MS Chemical Engineering