Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Hamlet84 <do...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/17 12:15:25 UTC

CamleContext status

When I uninstall an application in ServiceMix, the camelContext change
status? Or is there something to check for knowing if the application is
active or no?

thanks

Re: CamleContext status

Posted by Hamlet84 <do...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks. So i can check the JMX inside the application? How?
My purpose is that to check inside the application if the context was still
active or the application had been uninstalled. Motive is that when
uninstall the application not all the threads are correctly closed,
therefore I would want a way to check, inside the threads, if the
application is still long live, in contrary case to close them.

Regards

Donatello Santoro

Re: CamleContext status

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.