Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> on 2021/06/07 16:55:35 UTC

Re: Hystrix and Request Plugin's custom page In shenyu-dashboard.

Hello.  I have refactored  the  page  of hystrix and  request page in
https://github.com/dromara/shenyu-dashboard/pull/123.
If any questions or suggestions, please let me know. Thank you. Regards

Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> 于2021年5月27日周四 上午11:38写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
this is good job....

Zhenbing Feng <fe...@apache.org> 于2021年6月8日周二 上午12:55写道: