Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/05 11:23:12 UTC

Re: Error booting CODI on WebSphere 8 (OWB) - WebBeans context with scope type annotation @ApplicationScoped does not exist within current thread

hi hampus,

it looks like they bootstrap jsf before cdi which doesn't make sense.
we have to talk with the websphere team.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
If you have a WAS 8 license you should open a PMR and get an official fix
from IBM.

You can open a PMR through ESR at the WebSphere support site:
  http://IBM.com/software/webservers/appserv/was/support

or you can use the IBM Support Assistant Tool
IBM Support Assistant → Collect and Send Data → Service Requests tab → Open
a new Service Request

--Thanks,
Rohit Kelapure,
IBM Advisory Software Engineer

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Hampus Wingren <hampus.wingren@bredband.net

Posted by Hampus Wingren <ha...@bredband.net>.
Hi,

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi markus,

Posted by markuslachat <ma...@gmail.com>.

--
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/Error-booting-CODI-on-WebSphere-8-%28OWB%29----WebBeans-context-with-scope-type-annotation-%40ApplicationScoped-does-not-exist-within-current-thread-tp31995457p32146467.html

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
great news :)

--
Jakob Korherr