Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io> on 2018/08/02 06:06:27 UTC

Apache HAWQ 2.4.0.0-incubating release

Hi All,

As all the planed features/issues are addressed for 2.4.0.0-incubating, I'm
now starting the release processes for Apache HAWQ 2.4.0.0-incubating.

The release branch will be based on the latest master code, including below
new contents:

   - New Feature: Pluggable Vectorized Execution Engine on HAWQ.
   - New Feature: Support Runtime Filter for HAWQ local hash join.
   - Bug fixes.

For release details, please refer to the release wiki page:

   -
   https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HAWQ/Apache+HAWQ+2.4.0.0-incubating+Release

Any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Regards,
Radar