Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ThorstenFreie <Th...@gmx.de> on 2007/05/07 17:43:52 UTC

t:popup position

Hi,

I have some problems with the position of t:popups on screen.
The sensitive areas over that the popups should appear are inside a
s:layoutingSplitPane on the right side. This leads to misplaced popups,
because the popups appear not directly over the area but (much to far) on
the right side of the sensitive area. I create the popups and sensitive
areas in java code inside my own custom component because the number of
areas and popups is dynamically.
Is there a possibility to render the popups outside of the
s:layoutingSplitPane but keep the sensitive areas inside so that the
position of the popups is not influented by the <div> of the
s:layoutingSplitPane?

Thanks for help!