Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Ryan Shelley <12...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/07 21:48:54 UTC

Abator 1.1 DTD

Is there a publicly available DTD for Abator 1.1 that includes the
"rootClass" attribute on the table element?

I don't see anything for 1.1 at http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/

Thanks!

-Ryan

Re: Abator 1.1 DTD

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
I think it will stay at 1.0 - there have only been a few additions and no
deletions.

Jeff Butler

Re: Abator 1.1 DTD

Posted by Ryan Shelley <12...@gmail.com>.