Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Lynch, Peter" <Pe...@NBNZ.CO.NZ> on 2004/06/17 23:41:27 UTC

RE: problem starting the geronimo offline/behind firewall

Jeremy,

I'm a bit slow here, so what do you mean by "hook Jetty into the entity
resolver"?

Cheers,
Peter Lynch

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.

Re: problem starting the geronimo offline/behind firewall

Posted by Kristian Köhler <Kr...@gmx.de>.
This brings me back to my issue in Jira:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-155

Let me try it again! ;-)

The idea was to set up a containerwide resolver which not only hooks
into one application (jetty) but into all applications.

Hook into all applications means that every entity resolving (esp.
schemas) is redirected to above mentioned containerwide resolver which
supplies the entities from a local repository hence avoiding a remote
connection.

There is patch included in Jira (see above), if there is a real interest
       in it I could get it uptodate.

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhler

Re: problem starting the geronimo offline/behind firewall

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <je...@coredevelopers.net>.