Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Olga Natkovich <on...@yahoo.com> on 2013/09/10 17:58:55 UTC

Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

It is my pleasure to announce that Koji Noguchi became the newest addition to the Pig Committers!

Koji has been actively contributing to Pig for over a year now and has been a part of larger Hadoop community (including Hadoop Committer) for many years now.

Please, join me in congratulating Koji!

Olga

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Koji, awesome job!

Jarcec

Posted by ajay kumar <aj...@gmail.com>.
congrats guys...!

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Koji! Very well deserved!
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> > Congratulation! You are well deserved.
> >

> > On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Miguel Angel Martin junquera <
> > mianmarjun.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulations K !!!!
> >>

> >> Miguel Angel Martín Junquera
> >> Analyst Engineer.
> >> miguelangel.martin@brainsins.com

> >> piaozhexiu@gmail.com

> xzhang@cloudera.com

> newest

> >> and
> >> Committer)

> email
> >> me

> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

*Thanks & Regards,*
*S. Ajay Kumar
+91-9966159106*

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Posted by kun yan <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.
Very well deserved!!

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.
Very well deserved!!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Koji! Very well deserved!

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Congratulation! You are well deserved.
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Miguel Angel Martin junquera <
> mianmarjun.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations K !!!!
>>

>> Miguel Angel Martín Junquera
>> Analyst Engineer.
>> miguelangel.martin@brainsins.com
>>

>> 2013/9/11 kun yan <ya...@gmail.com>
>>
>> > Congratulations Koji!

>> piaozhexiu@gmail.com

>> > contributions.

>> > onatkovich@yahoo.com

>> and
>> Committer)

>> me
>> > >

>> > --
>> >
>> > In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
>> > ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code
>> >
>> > YanBit
>> > yankunhadoop@gmail.com
>> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Koji! Very well deserved!

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Congratulation! You are well deserved.
>

> On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM, Miguel Angel Martin junquera <
> mianmarjun.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations K !!!!
>>

>> Miguel Angel Martín Junquera
>> Analyst Engineer.
>> miguelangel.martin@brainsins.com
>>

>> 2013/9/11 kun yan <ya...@gmail.com>
>>
>> > Congratulations Koji!

>> piaozhexiu@gmail.com

>> > contributions.

>> > onatkovich@yahoo.com

>> and
>> Committer)

>> me
>> > >

>> > --
>> >
>> > In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
>> > ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code
>> >
>> > YanBit
>> > yankunhadoop@gmail.com
>> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Welcome new Pig Committer - Koji Noguchi

Posted by Miguel Angel Martin junquera <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations K !!!!

Posted by kun yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Koji!