Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Tańczyk <go...@polzone.pl> on 2005/07/21 15:56:21 UTC

Disable logging of "No pipeline matched request"

Hello,

  I have a simple question of a very crucial meaning for me. How to
  disable logging of this exception:
  "org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
  request"

  What is the simplest way to do that?

--
Best regards,
 Grzegorz                          mailto:goliatus@polzone.pl

Re: Disable logging of "No pipeline matched request"

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Grzegorz Tańczyk wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   I have a simple question of a very crucial meaning for me. How to
>   disable logging of this exception:
>   "org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
>   request"

In your root sitemap, there is a <map:handle-errors> node. Copy that
into your sitemap, and change the stylesheet that is used. You have to
do something with such an exception, just change what happens to
something that suits you better.

Regards, Upayavira