Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org> on 2022/04/01 12:41:28 UTC

Patch release for CVE-2021-44228 fix

Hi devs,

I see [1] is already addressed CVE-2021-44228 by upgrading the Log4j
version to 2.16.0. I'm wondering whether there's a plan to release a
patched version of Helix with this fix anytime soon?

[1] https://github.com/apache/helix/pull/1922

Thanks & Regards,
Grainier Perera.

Re: Patch release for CVE-2021-44228 fix

Posted by Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org>.
Thanks Junkai for the prompt response. Looking forward for the official
release 🙂.

Thanks,
Grainier Perera.

Posted by Grainier Perera <gr...@apache.org>.