Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/04 18:55:10 UTC

Re: FedEx and Thermal Labels

Hi Scott,

Did you have any luck on below issue, if yes then please so share it.

I am having similar issue, and the fedex support team says if probably
requires some coding to save the commands in a file which is then sent to
the thermal printer.

Rohit

Re: FedEx and Thermal Labels

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.
Scott. wrote:

>No luck as yet. We've got communication with FedEx test servers and we are
>able to get a png but not for the thermal. We will probably dedicate someone
>to it in the next month and I'll be happy to share if we get a progress.

If you have a the printer attached to a windows box and you install the
driver, you can print it as a PDF.

We put some code into opentaps that allowed to print directly into an
Eltron printer last summer. It was more for proof of concept, but we got
it working enough know it could be done.

Re: FedEx and Thermal Labels

Posted by "Scott." <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.