Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by je...@optonline.net on 2006/09/28 05:46:25 UTC

Re: VelocityTools and Geronimo

I posted this earlier, but was not seeing it in the forum so trying again to post on Velocity and Geronimo 1.1.1.

I was not using a fully up to date version of Velocity, but it was a in-between-release containing the changes you mentioned I believe.  To make sure, I upgraded to the 1.5 beta and am using VelocityTools 1.2 from Maven with the same result.

There is no file matching "velocity" in geronimo directory structure.

I ended up creating bug http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELTOOLS-64

Let me know how I can help.

John Eichelsdorfer
The job bank http://www.jobbank.com