Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Kovalenko, Michael" <mi...@credit-suisse.com> on 2008/10/06 20:54:29 UTC

configure is no longer inlcuded in subversion-1.5.2.zip?

Hi users@subversion.tigris.org ,

The INSTALL inlcuded in subversion-1.5.2.zip  suggests running
"configure" script:

    Unpack it, and use the standard GNU procedure to compile:
              $ ./configure
              $ make
              # make install

However, there is no "configure" file in the subversion-1.5.2.zip
distribution.
I checked the head revision, and it has no configure either.

Please advise.

Regards,

Michael Kovalenko

office: 1-212-538-9379

RE: configure is no longer inlcuded in subversion-1.5.2.zip?

Posted by "Kovalenko, Michael" <mi...@credit-suisse.com>.
Mark,

It worked for me, thanks!

________________________________

	The zip is for Windows only, get the tar and it will have it.

	Sent from my iPhone

	On Oct 6, 2008, at 4:54 PM, "Kovalenko, Michael"
<mi...@credit-suisse.com> wrote:

		Hi  <ma...@subversion.tigris.org>
users@subversion.tigris.org ,

		The INSTALL inlcuded in subversion-1.5.2.zip  suggests
running "configure" script:

		    Unpack it, and use the standard GNU procedure to
compile:
		              $ ./configure
		              $ make
		              # make install

		However, there is no "configure" file in the
subversion-1.5.2.zip distribution.

		I checked the head revision, and it has no configure
either.

		Please advise.

		Regards,

		Michael Kovalenko

		office: 1-212-538-9379

======
		Please access the attached hyperlink for an important
electronic communications disclaimer:

======

Re: configure is no longer inlcuded in subversion-1.5.2.zip?

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.

On Oct 6, 2008, at 4:54 PM, "Kovalenko, Michael" <michael.kovalenko@credit-suisse.com