Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com> on 2016/10/18 15:20:57 UTC

Moving Developer Section of cwiki to the git repository

Hi All,

As it's kind of difficult to get permissions in the wiki to edit pages
like https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/How+to+Contribute
, I suggest moving contents to the git repository into files like
CONTRIBUTING.md, etc.

I'd be happy to create the files and move the current texts.

Please, let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,

Donat

Re: Moving Developer Section of cwiki to the git repository

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
I don't think it would pollute the git log. I also don't think spamming the
dev list with PRs is a big deal... I use GMail filters so I can see the
human traffic... but maybe not everyone does that.

Anyway it's up to you how you want to organize it. :)

Mike

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Balazs Donat Bessenyei <bessbd@cloudera.com

Posted by Balazs Donat Bessenyei <be...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you.