Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/14 22:55:31 UTC

Can we close this one?

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2672

The test API doesn't like evaluateExpressionLanguage(FlowFile) getting
passed a null flowfile, but the framework doesn't care if that happens when
NiFi is running. It handles the evaluation just fine. Any objections to me
closing this out?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Can we close this one?

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mike,

I'd suggest waiting for Mark's feedback on this one since he already
reviewed the PR.
I think he is the best one to merge it if nothing else is required ;)

Pierre