Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2007/04/08 10:16:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Commons Configuration 1.4 based on rc3

The vote for releasing Commons Configuration 1.4 has passed with the
following results:

+1:
  Emmanuel Bourg (*)
  Niall Pemberton (*)
  Phil Steitz (*)
  Oliver Heger (*)
  Ashesh Nishant

+0: none

-1: none

(*) Binding votes by PMC members

Thanks to all that participated in the vote and gave their feedback. I
will start the release procedure in a few hours.

Oliver