Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kaz Chehresa <ka...@3ten8.com> on 2016/04/13 23:21:24 UTC

Kafka Connect - Source Connector for Apache Cassandra

Has anyone tried implementing or know whether it's possible to implement a
"Kafka Connect" source connector for apache Cassandra, similar to its
JDBCSourceConnector?

Thanks.

Re: Kafka Connect - Source Connector for Apache Cassandra

Posted by Kaz Chehresa <ka...@3ten8.com>.
Thank you all.

Andrew, so at this point one can not go this way:

Cassandra > Connector_A > Kafka > Connector_B > Some other storage?

Posted by Andrew Stevenson <an...@datamountaineer.com>.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@elodina.net>.