Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org> on 2017/07/28 20:12:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0.4 Released

The Apache Storm community is pleased to announce the release of Apache Storm version 1.0.4.

Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime computation system that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data. You can read more about Storm on the project website:

http://storm.apache.org

Downloads of source and binary distributions are listed in our download
section:

http://storm.apache.org/downloads.html

You can read more about this release in the following blog post:

http://storm.apache.org/2017/07/28/storm104-released.html

Distribution artifacts are available in Maven Central at the following coordinates:

groupId: org.apache.storm
artifactId: storm-core
version: 1.0.4

The full list of changes is available here[1]. Please let us know [2] if you encounter any problems.

Regards,

The Apache Storm Team

[1]: https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.0.4/CHANGELOG.md
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Storm 1.0.4 Released

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
FYI: I just updated the website. Thanks for reporting.

http://storm.apache.org/2017/07/28/storm104-released.html

And the vote for 1.1.1 has passed so you can see another announcement in
several day (maybe tomorrow or so).

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2017년 7월 31일 (월) 오후 7:33, Adrianos Dadis <ad...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Adrianos Dadis <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jungtaek,

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adrianos,

Posted by Stig Rohde Døssing <sr...@apache.org>.
I think the change logs may have been mixed up. The one posted to the 1.0.4
announcement looks like the release notes for 1.1.1
https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.1.1/CHANGELOG.md. The right change
log should be https://github.com/apache/storm/blob/v1.0.4/CHANGELOG.md

Posted by Adrianos Dadis <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hello all,