Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2018/08/13 13:17:15 UTC

Re: Free Network Segmentation (aka split brain) plugin available

Hi,

Nice work, thank you! I'm sure it will be very useful. Looking forward for
your contributions in Apache Ignite project ;)

Thanks!
-Dmitry

Re: Free Network Segmentation (aka split brain) plugin available

Posted by luqmanahmad <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dmitry. I have also added the initial version of TcpIpSegmentation -
Still not sure about it but hopefully it should fill the purpose - So far I
have tested it with postgres, sql server and tomcat