Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Mehmet Ali Özbay <oz...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/17 08:35:11 UTC

Help with task: Ensure all Apache TLPs have Wikipedia pages

I would like to help out with the task listed at
https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?0b349bee

Re: Help with task: Ensure all Apache TLPs have Wikipedia pages

Posted by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mehmet,

Thanks for offering your help.

Some time ago we updated the wikipedia page containing a list of active
projects [1]
Best is to start with the projects mentioned in this list which don't have
a wikipedia
page and create one following the instructions on the following page: [2]

Feel free to contact me, or this mailing list, if you have any questions at
all

Regards,
Roy

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apache_Software_