Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <we...@googlemail.com> on 2006/10/06 14:53:02 UTC

Re: [Tobago] ValueChangeListener not called

Hi Peter,

please add a '[tobago]' to the subject of tobago issues.

try adding a change facet to the selectOneChoice and ommit the
onchange attribute:

<tc:selectOneChoice valueChangeListener="#{mybean.processValueChange}" >
  <f:selectItems value="#{mybean.featureValue_1}" />
  <f:facet name="change">
    <tc:command />
  </f:facet>
</tc:selectOneChoice>

this is new since 05. Aug. see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-109?page=all

@bernd: have we any docu for this feature?

alternativly you can use tobagos submit function
"Tobago.submitAction('actionId')" to submit the form.
'actionId' must be a valid id of a UIComponent e.g. of the
selectOneChoice itself!

Regards,
    Volker

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@atanion.com>.
I'm working on integration of the gendoc in the demo
> And we should rename gendoc to tobago-tour or something else and add
> more component examples. Ok?

Regards,

Udo

Re: [Tobago] ValueChangeListener not called

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Hello Volker,

Volker Weber wrote:
> try adding a change facet to the selectOneChoice and ommit the
> onchange attribute:
>
> <tc:selectOneChoice valueChangeListener="#{mybean.processValueChange}" >
>  <f:selectItems value="#{mybean.featureValue_1}" />
>  <f:facet name="change">
>    <tc:command />
>  </f:facet>
> </tc:selectOneChoice>
>
> this is new since 05. Aug. see
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOBAGO-109?page=all
>
> @bernd: have we any docu for this feature?

I'm working on a description of the supported facets for a component.