Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/06/25 18:19:15 UTC

Re[4]: tomcat won't load oracle driver

Hello Les,

Currently I use the JNDI Datasource, although I used to use the Oracle driver with
JDBCPool by Bitmechanic:
http://www.bitmechanic.com/projects/jdbcpool/

Note that in this case I have classes12.jar in TOMCAT_HOME/common/lib
and jdbcpool-0.99.jar in TOMCAT_HOME/lib (or in 4.1.x
TOMCAT_HOME/shared/lib).

BTW, the way I use JNDI connection pooling with Tomcat-4.1.3 is here:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=102225547106556&w=2

Jake

Best regards,