Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by crestfallen <to...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 13:31:38 UTC

Best strategy for having login page without navigation

Hi,

ich have a basepage with all styles defined in it. This basepage also holds
the navigation of my application.
Now I want to add a login page. Problem is, I want to extend it from
basepage, but avoid to have a navigation there.
How to you deal with such requirement?

crestfallen

RE: Best strategy for having login page without navigation

Posted by "Richter, Marvin" <Ma...@jestadigital.com>.
Or just create a BasePage which implements onRenderHead where you add your CSS/JS resources
Then, implement a NavigationPage which extends BasePage and has its Navigation and a SignInPage which extends BasePage.

Marvin Richter

The simplest way is to make the navigation invisible:
navigation.setVisible(false)
Another way is to extract BasePageWithHeader that extends BasePage.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Posted by crestfallen <to...@gmail.com>.
I did an overwrite for isVisible() on Navbar component.
Works for me. Thank you very much for the hint.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,