Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/14 11:24:29 UTC

[VOTE] Extensions - Scripting subproject

Hello everyone just to make sure things are formal enough I am going to
open a vote on this

I want to open a myfaces-scripting extensions subproject/module within
the domain of our extensions project. (For now we have projects not modules)
The current status is that this project will add a scripting extension
to myfaces which allows to code JSF artefacts in groovy and enables
dynamic reloading without server shutdown of those artefacts.

The plan for now is, to commit the initial code which works for myfaces
1.2 and then work on resolving pending issues regarding the myfaces
connectivity and generally the server connectivty and then
move the code over to MyFaces 2.0.

[ ] +1 for opening the project for the initial commit and the ongoing work
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for not opening it

Werner

Re: [VOTE] Extensions - Scripting subproject

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 :-)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

RESULT was:[VOTE] Extensions - Scripting subproject

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok the necessary steps are done, we have the necessary number of binding
votes:

+1
Matthias Wessendorf,
Bruno Aranda,
Jan Kees van Andel
Leonardo Uribe
Simon Lessard
Grand Smith
Gerhard Petracek

No 0 or -1 and the number of necessary PMC member votes has been reached.
Mathias can you open a new subprojekt on the Jira for me?
I will commit my code later today, but have in mind it wont work out of
the box for now since it needs a myfaces patch for the classloading.

Werner