Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/18 19:24:44 UTC

BadApple report, things are changing

things are settled down quite a bit. So ongoing I’ll publish this each week, but will only periodically change the annotations.

If/when we stop running 7x Jenkins jobs, I may start annotating with BadApple again, we’ll see.

Meanwhile I’ll post the list of new test failures over the last 4 weeks and attach the full report, but won’t change the source for a while.

Failures in the last 4 reports..
   Report   Pct     runs    fails           test
     0123   6.9      137     14      HdfsUnloadDistributedZkTest.test
     0123   3.0     1334     32      LeaderTragicEventTest.test
     0123   0.4     1306     11      MathExpressionTest.testGammaDistribution
     0123   1.5     1321     10      MissingSegmentRecoveryTest.testLeaderRecovery
     0123   0.8     1315      6      OverseerRolesTest.testOverseerRole
     0123   0.4     1330     12      TestSimExtremeIndexing.testScaleUp
************ Will BadApple all tests above this line except ones listed at the top**************