Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-04-20] #general

2022-04-20 15:47:28 UTC - Shijia Wei: Hi y'all...I was wondering if any one could provide some pointers to how openwhisk does load balance and promote cold to warm containers.
For the context: I deployed a openwhisk with kubernetes using helm on an aws metal machine. And I am seeing weird client-side latency results.
E.g. with 40 connections from client-side invoking the same python function from HTTP, and I saw that 50,90, and 99%tile latency is smaller with 400RPS than with 200RPS. I am seeing similar results using both the wrk2 and envoy/nighthawk load testers.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1650469648597099?thread_ts=1650469648.597099&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2022-04-20 19:28:49 UTC - Brendan Doyle: Quick question how much data should we expect etcd to store? Is it on the order of mb's or gb's? Assuming our cluster has hundreds of actions
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1650482929483329?thread_ts=1650482929.483329&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----