Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/19 00:49:29 UTC

Starting a SystemML 0.10 release?

Hi,

I've looked over all the release packages and the NOTICE and LICENSES are
looking much better. I believe we have addressed all of the issues brought
up during the 0.9 release and have fixed many additional issues.

Are we about ready for our next release, 0.10? I believe it would be nice
for PR167 (https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/167) to be
included since it updates the dml script packaging. Should any other
updates be included? Does anyone have any additional concerns?

Luciano, would you be available as RM for this SystemML release?

Deron

Re: Starting a SystemML 0.10 release?

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

The fix is tested and merged. I believe we should be good to go now to cut
an RC.

Deron

Posted by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.