Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it> on 2013/02/12 11:19:17 UTC

Rivet 2.1.1rc1

I prepared and made available on http://people.apache.org/~mxmanghi/ a
tarball for rivet 2.1.1 first release candidate.

There are several noteworthy bug fixes in this artifact. Read the
ChangeLog starting with the entry just after December 1st, when we
released 2.1.0

Especially relevant are the bug fixes suggested by Jeff Lawson
concerning the accepted methods and Content-Type value of requests.
Rivet is much more relaxed regarding condition imposed on requests now.

I tested this code with the test suite and with the test installations
of the applications I developed recently.

feedback will be appreciated

  cheers

  -- Massimo