Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by George Tsiamitas <gt...@gmx.net> on 2002/11/27 09:53:39 UTC

log4jME manual

Hi all,
I consider using log4jME for my project. I prefer log4jME over log4j because of its small size and because of its compatibility with
log4j (in case I want to switch to the big thing later).

As I couldnt find any manual or "cookbook" on using log4jME, I turned to log4j small manual which says to start with the Logger
class. But I cannot find this class in log4jME. Could you help? Is there any "cookbook" or "quick start" document for log4j? Where
is the log4jME manual?

Thanks,
GT

Re: log4jME manual

Posted by Kwok Peng Tuck <pe...@makmal.com>.
There is a quick start guide at the website.
But perhaps when they say 'start with the logger class' to imply that
you should look at the java docs for info.