Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Gaetan Zoritchak <g....@bs-factory.com> on 2003/09/19 15:30:54 UTC

Strange memory leak

Hi,

I'm using axis inside OC4J.
My service is stateless and uses a classe that delegates the treatments
to a stateless EJB. The EJB performs select statement on a database (
Oracle 9i) and callableStatement to call a stored procedure.

I made some profiling using JMeter. When I launch my test with a single
thread I have no memory leak. When I launch it with 4 threads I have
memory leaks on the last 3 threads. In that case, all the objects used
during the request are lost ( axis objects, my objects, ...).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gaetan Zoritchak