Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2003/02/07 18:49:09 UTC

cvs mails on -dev lists?

I thought the verdict was to put cvs commit msgs to -dev lists? Is that
not the case?

Sanjiva.

Re: cvs mails on -dev lists?

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:
> I've gotten mail to xml-axis-cvs and xml-axis-wsif-cvs today I believe.
> (I'm updating all my mail filters ..)

xml-axis-cvs is routed to axis-dev@ws.apache.org
xml-axis-wsif-cvs is routed to wsif-dev@ws.apache.org

if either of these is not working properly or it is desired that this
information be sent to a different place, then I will look into to.

> Gracias,
>
> Sanjiva

De nada

- Sam Ruby